Are YOU the SuperUser for Your Company’s New Salesforce Essentials Edition of Salesforce?
This course is specifically designed for the full-time sales operations person that is “Also” the Salesforce “Go To, Supposed to ‘know it all’ and struggles to ‘figure it out’ Administrator” sometimes known as the #AccidentalAdmin or #AlsoAdmin.
If you are like a lot of Salesforce Super Users, then you are the one that everybody goes to for help when using Salesforce at your company; and while you derive a level of satisfaction, joy and dare I say, pride in being the SuperHero SuperUser, it can be difficult at times.
How to Set Up Salesforce Essentials
1.) Guided Setup. There are a lot of built in tools that Salesforce provides to help you get started IF you completely understand what each decision means to the operation of your CRM. The good news is that most of the critical decisions about how to use Salesforce have already been made for you and your team, just follow your instincts. If you make any critical mistakes, then obviously it will cause damage, but all you have to do is reach out; we will help you fix it and bring it back to new.
2.) Try to set up Salesforce on your own. Salesforce and the internet are FULL of training resources that are FREE or very Low Cost. The challenge is gathering that information in a logical and systematic way that provides the stable foundation you and your organization need to actually get the most effective design. You can get lost on trails, use the wrong solution that make it harder on yourself (and others) in the future.
3.) Hire a certified partner to coach, train, support you. The challenge is that you must follow the design of the course and apply the information to your organization as you learn it and that requires patience, faith and persistence. The major benefit is that you will use the information to make improvements to your Salesforce Essentials with the support of your trainer and coach that will insure you are making better decisions to improve your Sales Revenue Operations.
Of course, I recommend Option 3 because you GET ALL THREE!
Why would you want “some” of what is available to you when you can have it all?
This course IS for you if:
- You really care that your Salesforce Org is set up correctly for maximum sales revenue operations
- You are willing to invest the time and effort to learn the technical structure of Salesforce
- You know that this is only the beginning of your learning journey with Salesforce
- You are ready, willing and able to help others learn what you know well to support their success
- You want to be certified to demonstrate your skills and experience and earn the right to have the System Administrator profile assigned to you
- You have tried to learn on your own and are tired of getting lost, wandering and stumbling into uncertain solutions
- You care enough to help your coworkers and your cohort to succeed
This course is NOT for you if:
- You don’t like helping others learn and grow
- You want to get a job at a different company
- You think that this is easy
- You don’t plan to attend every session and give your best to the success of your company and your fellow students
Specifically, you will be trained to be a:
Setup users with the appropriate access and permissions needed to work with Salesforce data.
Understand how to customize the Salesforce application to reflect your business needs, from setting currencies to creating custom fields.
Prepare data for Import and export to and from Salesforce. Ensure data cleanliness through validation rules.
Enrich dashboards and reports so you, and your users, can analyze the data within Salesforce.
Remove barriers to data management when you automate sales processes, lead generation, and opportunity management.
Understand how to develop the Sales and Service habits that will make your company successful.
Spend your time selling and making more money.
Expand the productivity tools built into Salesforce for a better user experience and to provide an optimal customer experience.
Report on your data so that you can improve productivity, maintain data integrity and improve your overall company performance.
*Coaching by instructor available based on instructor availability. Peer coaching is part of the design of the program and is why we teach the class as a Cohort as this mimics the behavior of all #AwesomeAdmin users around the globe.